We are a group of enthusiast conservationists who aim to transmit the awe of natural wanders and to inspire distant communities to discover our world with a fun and didactic tool.
We believe that a better knowledge and understanding of the inner structure of nature and our planet´s interrelated and fragile environments will allow future generations to take an active role at preserving the biosphere which is our home and the home of future generations.
We recognize it is impossible for entire communities to visit The Galapagos Islands and other bio-diverse hot spots worldwide and unique natural sites. Therefore we want to apply all available communication means to transport bring these unique places to your neighborhood so you have an unforgettable learning experience.
Our highly qualified team integrated by researchers, naturalist guides, University teachers, photographers, tourism operators, communication experts have taken many hours of hard work to put together a world class teaching package.
We thank the following collaborators:
• Luis Rodriguez: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jonathan Green: email@example.com
• Macarena Iturralde firstname.lastname@example.org , macarena@senderosnaturales
• Aurelio Valdez: email@example.com
• Iván Noboa: firstname.lastname@example.org
• María Gabriela Brinkmann email@example.com
• Michel Guerrero: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fabián Borrero: email@example.com
• Roberto Espinosa: firstname.lastname@example.org